INSTANT BONE BROTH
I woke up feeling a little run down (from staying up too late, working a bit too hard and the “cold weather” rolling into the Bay Area.) Thankfully, we picked up several pounds of grass-fed beef bones from a farm in Petaluma yesterday. I rejoiced in the ability to make instant bone broth in my Instant Pot!
• 3 lbs of bones
• 1/2 an onion
• Few cloves of garlic
• 1 inch of fresh ginger (spicy!)
• 1/2 teaspoon of salt
• 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
• Healthy dash of turmeric (always!)
• Chubby pinch of cinnamon (secret!)
• Berkey filtered water
- Place all ingredients in Instant Pot.
- Add filtered water to cover bones (stay below max fill line.)
- Press Manual > Pressure (High) > + Time Adjust to 120.
- Then….SET IT….AANNNDD FORGET IT.
Except you won’t forget it because in two hours you will be sipping on a magical elixir.